For this new year, I would like Meditation Mondays to become more personal and include your whole family, as well as, your community. It is good to pray for your own understanding, but it is GREAT to pray for someone else.
So, to start off the new year, I ask you to:
1. Meditate on how you would like to improve your life this year on a more spiritual level
2. Pray over your partner and children so that they may be safe and gain understanding of a strong family unit
3. Pray that you may focus on your family’s strengths rather than the weaknesses
4. Pray that as the woman of the house (the first lady of your home) that you may make and keep it a place of peace
5. Pray that you consciously commit time each day to developing your relationship with the Lord so that you may be whole and available to your family
Photo Credit: commaderjaygold (Creative Commons)