A big thanks to Disney Baby for sponsoring this post and the Disney Baby “Little Character” Contest.
As moms, we have many magical moments when it comes to our babies. Some of them may be baby’s first smile, first step, saying mommy or daddy for the first time, etc.
For us, our magical baby moment was when Thomas FINALLY used the potty for the first time and what made it even more magical is that the potty made royal musical sounds.
Here is our precious photo of the event. Just look at those eyes!
Right now, Disney has a Disney Baby “Little Character” Contest going on where YOU can enter your little character for the opportunity to win a multitude of cool prizes. Go to this link to check out all of the fine print but here is a small bit of info to peak your interest:
1. Each week a winner will be chosen to receive a Disney Baby prize package which includes Huggies diapers AND that winner will be eligible for the Grand Prize
2. There will also be on FAN favorite winner, so encourage your family and friends to VOTE! (Prize is a Caribbean vacation).
3. Other prizes include: $10,000 scholarship, television appearence, and a shopping spree, just to name a few.
4. Contest ENDS June 18th so hurry up!!!
Here are some other helpful links to get you started:
- About the contest: www.disneybaby.com/little-character-contest-about/
- Prizing: www.disneybaby.com/little-character-contest-prizes/
This could be the start of many additional magical moments. Good Luck!