This week, I am continuing my participation in the Thin To Win Challenge by sharing with you one of Sargento’s recipes using their new Ultra Thin Sliced Cheeses.
Since the Challenge is called “Thin To Win”, I wanted to keep my recipe very simple and easy for a summer lunch or dinner outside on your patio with the family.
So, what is more simple and tasty than a BLT sandwich with Basil Mayonnaise for a little something extra? We all know that most everyone loves bacon and when topped with Sargento’s Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, it doesn’t get any better.
Here are the quick and easy steps for the BLT with Basil Mayonnaise with Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese:
1. Toast wheat bread either in a toaster or oven
3. Cook bacon until it is crispy
5. Add bacon and top with lettuce and tomato and Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese on top
That’s it. It is very tasty and easy for those days when you don’t really want to turn on the stove.
Go to the Sargento Foods website and find the complete recipe with all of the measurements here.
Also, I have been trying to keep my life as “Thin” as possible by continuing to thin out things in my life that are cluttering up my personal space. I am doing this by cleaning out my household bill area, using an online calendar for the whole family, and limiting my time on the computer (I have to admit this one has been difficult).
I am giving away three Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese Coupons to a reader so that they can try the cheeses out for themselves for FREE!!! So here is how you can enter and join me in the challenge:
1. Just leave me a comment on this blog post about what you do to “thin out” some of the things in your life so that you can be more organized and focused.
2. One entry per person
3. Winner will be chosen by random number generator
4. Giveaway begins today and will end June 28th 2012 at 2359
5. Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to reply or another entry will be chosen
**Disclosure: “I received 3 coupons for free Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese and compensation as part of my participation in this campaign. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.”