Have you ever wondered just how clean and free of germs your tap water really is? I think this all of the time when I am filling up a pot to cook food with.
Well, I was able to receive and try out the PUR Walter Filtration System on my kitchen sink to assure that my tap water was being properly filtered.
This filtration system does this:
- Filters water over natural minerals
- Reduces lead and microbial cysts (YUCK)
- Removes an average of 99% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals
- Leaves behing beneficial flouride
- Reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and more
- More crisp, clean and refreshing water from your tap
- Has a filter change light
This filters 100 gallons/1600 8-oz cups per filter and lasts up to 3 months.
It is easy to install even on the oldest of kitchen sinks like mine.
5 easy steps to prepare and install
Filter comes with starter kit
Can be installed on any kitchen faucet
Just clicks into place on your kitchen sink
Use your normal kitchen faucet lever to turn on regular water
Use the black knob on side of filtration system to turn on filtered water. Do not run hot water through filter.
So easy even a 5 year old can use it
With each purchase of the PUR Water Filtration System, you will be donating a week’s worth of clean drinking water to children in the developing world through the Children’s Safe Drinking Water Program.
**Disclosure: We were not compensated for this post. All opinions are our own. We received the product for review purposes****