Don’t forget to use your Kids First Coupon Book for discounts and savings toward activities this summer for your family. If you are not sending your kids to camp or if the grandparents will be watching the kids this summer, the Kids First book is a must have.
Here are my TOP TEN coupons that we will be taking advantage of this summer:
1. Chattanooga Zoo at Warner Park – Buy Adult admission, get child’s free
2. Creative Discovery Museum- Buy admission, get one free
3. Hamilton Skate Place- One free skate admission
4. Pin Strikes Entertainment Center- Buy one game of bowling, get one free
5. Ruby Falls- Buy adult admission, get child’s free
6. Chattanooga Lookouts- Buy one, get one free admissions
7. Chattanooga Riverboat Company/Southern Belle- Buy one sightseeing cruise, get one free
8. Chattanooga Symphony and Opera- Buy ticket, get one 1/2 off
9. Lake Winnepesaukah- $3 off one unlimited ride ticket
10.Tennessee Aquarium/River George Explorer- $2.50 off admission
And for food, look at these values:
1. Chili’s-Free Bottomless chips and salsa with entrée purchase
2. DQ Grill and Chill-Buy 4pc chicken strip basket, get one free
3. Burger King-0.99 Kids Meal with value meal purchase
4. Noodles and Company-Buy one, get one free
5. Piccadilly Restaurants- $5 off $20 purchase
The 2012 Kids First Coupons expire 8/31/13 so these can be used right up until school starts. If you haven’t purchased one, you make be able to find some at a discounted price.
If you are not from Chattanooga, gathering coupons now for summer activities is a great way to save money during the summer on your kids and food.
Have a fun summer!