5 Steps To Getting Ready For A New School Year!
1. Go through all of last year’s uniforms/clothes to see if they still fit, get them washed up, and organized
2. Make a list of additional pieces you need to purchase to supplement the clothes/shoes you already have
3. Organize closet with school clothes first and after school clothes secondary. This way your child can find what they need and get dressed on their own without calling out for Mom.
4. Review school supply list and see what items that you already have and then purchase the other things you need. Kids in elementary are pretty hard on backpacks and lunchboxes, so if the ones from last year are not totally destroyed..I recommend using them for an additional year.
5. Be sure all summer work has been completed and begin to speak positive affirmations to your child that this year is going to be the BEST YEAR EVER!!